Ten questions Mitt Romney should have to answer in the presidential debates
September 18, 2012 by Beatweek
Five questions Romney should be asked in the debates:
10) Governor Romney, you’ve said that the poorest 47% of Americans are freeloaders don’t contribute to America. How do you reconcile that with the fact that most of them contribute higher payroll taxes than you do?
9) According to independent fact checkers, you’ve been caught lying 533 different times during the campaign. Have you ever sought professional help for this medical condition?
8) Your running mate Paul Ryan has a budget plan whose numbers don’t add up by several billion dollars, suggesting that he either can’t do arithmetic or intentionally released a fraudulent budget. Was this a factor when you chose him?
7) You’ve defined the “middle class” as those who make between $200,000 and $250,000. What drugs were you taking at the time?…
6) You recently said that you’re not using your wife much in the campaign because you’re afraid people will “get sick of her.” Was that a slight against all women, or specifically against your own wife?
5) Your refusal to release your tax returns will likely cost you the election. What are you hiding that’s so bad that you’d rather lose the election than have it come out?
4) You’ve said that your life would be easier if you were Hispanic. In light of that comment, how can you expect Hispanics, who face personal, professional and legal discrimination every day, to even consider voting for you?
3) You dodged the Vietnam draft, then you failed to mention the military in your convention speech which you tried to explain afterwards by saying that you only included “important” things. Do you hate the troops, or do you merely see them as unimportant pawns?
2) You criticized President Obama for “apologizing to terrorists” when you knew this was untrue. Are you aware that there is in fact no prize for being the first presidential candidate to start a war before the election simply by using your mouth?
1) Not only was George W Bush not at the convention, you and George W Bush have never been seen in the same place at the same time. Are you willing to take a DNA test right now in order to prove that you are not, in fact, George W Bush wearing a mask?